McCulley McCluer has been recognized as one of the leading firms in the country in class action cases through its appointment to serve in leadership positions on behalf of plaintiffs by courts and co-counsel. We have recovered hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients in class actions involving a variety of industries.
Class actions the Firm or its principals have handled or are handling include:
- In re: McKesson AWP Governmental Entity Litigation, (08-cv-11349, D. Mass.) (Plaintiffs' Executive Committee in nationwide class action that settled for $82 million)
- In re: Delta/AirTran Baggage Fee Antitrust Litigation, MDL 2089 (N.D. Ga.) (Interim Co-Lead Counsel in antitrust class action)
- Universal Delaware, Inc., et al. v. Comdata Corp., 07-cv-1078 (E.D. Pa.) (Plaintiffs' Executive Committee in antitrust class action).
- In re: Aftermarket Automotive Lighting Products Antitrust Litigation, MDL 2007 (C.D. Cal.) (represented lead plaintiff in antitrust class action) ($25 million partial settlement).
- The City of Jacksonville, et al. v. Hotels.com, et al., (Duval County, Florida Circuit Court) (Co-Lead Counsel for Duval County, Florida in class action involving taxation of internet travel transactions) (confidential individual settlement).
- Turnbow v. Life Partners Inc., 11-cv-01030 (N.D. Tex.) (represent lead plaintiff in class action against life settlement provider for providing fraudulent life expectancies to customers).
- MF Global Inc. Customer Cases (Deangelis v. Corzine, et. al., 11-cv-7866 (S.D.N.Y) (represent lead plaintiff in class action relating to MF Global financial services fraud).
- In re: Aftermarket Filters Antitrust Litigation, MDL 1957 (N.D. Ill.) (Co-Chair of the Class Certification Committee in antitrust class action) ($9.7 million partial settlement)